Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The day I overcame my mental disability


Wait a sec. I go into work in the morning. The custodian opens the door for me. The principal or vice principal comes in at noon. They check off my attendance around 2pm. Except they haven't come in this week at all.

I'm like the 13 year old who realizes god actaully isn't watching the horrible things I do in the shower.

I must go in to work....no one there to check....press snooze....go into silence....locked doors.....have meaningless powerpoint window open....watch hockey game for three hours....no running water...no sound whatsoever...scream into the void that is the hallway like it is outerspace...just clicking in here...want to scream....no one to hear you scream....

Holy Banana! The Fonz shot JR! I mean, I can show up whenever I want! No one will notice. And if they did, I was just out getting lunch. Moses, I'm slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment